A business that deploys its IT solutions (applications, virtual desktops, Microsoft Exchange, etc.) on hosted servers need to be sure that these hosted servers satisfy all of its IT requirements and preferences, since an IT solution is only as fast, secure, or reliable (for example) as the hosted server it’s deployed on. Fortunately, IronOrbit Managed Server Hosting has all the features that a business could want in a hosted IT infrastructure.
Features of IronOrbit Managed Server Hosting:
- Flexibility. Our managed servers can be used to host any IT solution, including applications, virtual desktops, email, websites, and databases.
- Scalability. Businesses can quickly and easily add any amount of users and/or data storage to their IronOrbit Managed Servers at any time.
- Security. IronOrbit Managed Servers are monitored 24x7x365 by personnel with CompTIA Network+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), and Network Professional (CCNP) certifications. They are also protected with Cisco firewalls, Gateway Anti-Virus, intrusion prevention and detection systems (IPS/IDS), and content filters.
- Compliance. Our managed servers comply with SSAE 16 standards; they’re also capable of being in compliance with industry regulations such as HIPAA, SOX, PCI DSS, and GLBA, as well.
- Reliability. Our managed servers are dedicated (or unshared), so they have none of the security, privacy, stability, or performance problems that arise from sharing a physical server with another hosted server deployment. In addition, we perform complete data backups of all of our managed services on a regular basis (including daily off-site backups and weekly server snapshots).
- Anywhere-accessibility. IronOrbit Managed Dedicated Servers—and the applications, virtual desktops, Microsoft Exchange deployments, and databases hosted on them—can be accessed from anywhere with any Internet-connected computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- 24x7x365 all-inclusive technical support. Our North-America based technicians provide around-the-clock technical support for not only our Managed Server Hosting solutions, but also for our clients’ applications (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, etc.) and local devices (including computers, printers, scanners, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and monitoring).
- Performance. With our mixture of best practices, protocols, and technologies called Atomic Speed Technology, our managed servers perform as well as on-site servers and can launch applications in less than a second.
- Cost-efficiency. Our managed servers—even with the Orbital Security System, Atomic Speed Technology, managed data backups, and 24x7x365 technical support all included—cost only a low, flat monthly fee. Our one-time setup and migration fees are minimal, too.
For a hosted infrastructure that’s flexible, scalable, cost-efficient, reliable, and secure enough to satisfy any business’s IT requirements and preferences, sign up for IronOrbit Managed Server Hosting today!