A lot of SMB owners wear many hats: they are the CEO, they work on publicity, they interact with clients, etc. In some instances they even act as the accountant. That’s a lot of stuff to worry about. That’s where business management software programs such as Sage 50 Accounting come in handy. These programs allow businesses to streamline their processes and activities without having to hire someone to do it. Now, you might be thinking to yourself “I’ve never even heard of Sage 50.” But, chances are you have, you just know it as Peachtree Accounting. The program, owned and published by the UK-based software company Sage, was renamed for its 2013 release.
Sage 50 has several features that make it ideal for SMBs. There are multiple versions of the software available, and are selected based on your company’s needs. All of the current versions come with some of the same basic features, such as:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Cash flow management
- Financial reports and statements
- And many more
One of the main problems with business management software is their price. It costs a pretty penny to invest in and license these programs, and in today’s tough financial situations, many companies are looking for ways to save money. It can also be a hassle to set up and maintain these programs. With IronOrbit’s application hosting, we have taken some of the worry out of working with these programs. Applications are stored on our servers located in state-of-the-art data centers. By virtualizing your applications, you can get all the benefits of these programs without the large upfront costs and the hassle of maintaining them. There are several advantages of having your applications hosted by IronOrbit.
24×7 IT Support
We know that problems can arise outside of the typical 9:00-5:00 office hours. When you choose IronOrbit, you are provided with complete, fully-trained IT support every day, any time of day. That way if you encounter an issue at 2:00 AM and need it fixed so you can make payroll on time, our techs available to help you, no matter if it’s a computer-related problem, a software problem or any other kind of problem.
Since security is important, especially when dealing with your business’s finances, all of our services are backed by our Orbital Security feature, designed to provide you with the highest levels of protection:
- Physical and environmental security: The server your cloud is housed on resides in our ultra-safe data centers, which are protected by 24×7 security monitoring. They are equipped with temperature controls, fire suppression and redundant power sources.
- Operational security: Our employees are trained in the latest security and privacy procedures. Access to private information is restricted to authorized personnel.
- Backup and disaster recovery: Backing up your data offsite is critical, just in case there is a breach or system crash at your business. By partnering with True Defense, we provide you with comprehensive backups of your system every day.
- Logical and system security: Our clouds are protected by the strongest firewalls and robust detection systems available. Our security team constantly monitors all equipment to make sure they are able to detect any new threats. If they detect a potential problem, our team does their best to ensure that it is blocked before it can spread to any of your vital data.
By virtualizing your applications with our cloud solutions, they become “anywhere enabled.” This means that you and your employees can access them from anywhere, any time. This allows you to ensure all your company’s bills are paid on-time, even if you are out of the office.
When you virtualize your Sage 50 accounting software with IronOrbit, you can help ensure that your company maintains a positive balance and stays in the black.