You already know that virtual desktops are web-based IT solutions that appear and perform just like locally-installed Windows desktop operating systems. You’re also aware that virtual desktops increase cost-efficiency, security, reliability, and manageability. But do you know why you should select IronOrbit as your hosted virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) provider? Here are 10 reasons why:
- Our experience. We have more than 15 years’ experience providing hosted solutions. Our hosted VDI customers range from small businesses (accounting firms, physicians’ offices, and law firms) to 5,000-plus-user universities and government research labs.
- Our partnerships. We maintain partnerships with all the leading VDI developers, including Citrix, Microsoft, VMware, and Wyse. Our virtual desktops were actually developed in close coordination with the Citrix VDI-in-a-Box development team.
- Our dedicated servers. Only your hosted desktops will be present on your dedicated servers with an IronOrbit Hosted VDI. This ensures that there won’t be any other “tenants” on your server that could hog the CPU, RAM, or HDD or destabilize or decrease the security of the hardware.
- Our flexibility. We support ANY number of users, ANY amount of storage space, and ANY Windows-compatible application with our hosted VDI solutions. We also give users the opportunity to choose between a Windows 7 and Windows 8 desktop experience.
- Our other solutions. In addition to hosted VDI, we also offer hosted applications, Exchange hosting, hosted Microsoft SharePoint, hosted QuickBooks, and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). You can host all of your solutions with IronOrbit rather than deal with multiple (sometimes incompatible) hosting companies and platforms.
- Our reliability. We feel confident enough in our ability to prevent unplanned downtime to offer a 100% uptime guarantee.
- Our support. We provide 24x7x365 North America-based technical support. Our technicians are available to assist you via telephone, email, or online chat. For our Latin American customers, we also have a number of fluent Spanish speakers on staff.
- Our security. Our extensive Orbital Security System protects our hosted solutions with access control (physical security, firewalls, file encryption, audit trail, content filter, and IPS/IDS), anti-malware (antivirus, SPAM blocker, and antispyware), and data loss prevention (data backups and business continuity planning).
- Our performance. Due to our Atomic Speed Technology-backed hosting architecture, our hosted VDIs perform at least as well as a locally-installed operating system and are as scalable as any public cloud solution.
- Our cost-efficiency. We charge only a low, flat monthly fee for our hosted VDI—meaning not only the solution but also the technical support, security, Atomic Speed Technology, data backup, and bandwidth that come with it.
Start saving today by contacting an IronOrbit sales representative, or by visiting our website and signing up for a free 30 day trial!