It’s quick, easy, and cost-efficient to sign up for Application Hosting from IronOrbit.
Any company can benefit from the speed, simplicity, and cost-efficiency of our signup and deployment process, but the types of businesses that gain the most from these characteristics of our onboarding practices include:
- Businesses that need their hosted applications deployed yesterday (e.g., a company with a project that has to be completed quickly and needs a SharePoint deployment to be the project’s official platform; or an organization needs to deploy multiple hosted applications ASAP to replace the ones that were in its flood-ravaged on-site data center)
- Companies with no one with enough technical knowledge to assist with a deployment or migration, or whose on-site IT personnel don’t have the time, experience, or training to help deploy a hosted application
- Organizations (small-and-medium-sized businesses, non-profits, government agencies, and budget-conscious businesses of all kinds) that can’t afford to spend thousands of dollars on the deployment of a hosted application
The first step for businesses to sign up for IronOrbit Application Hosting is to contact an IronOrbit sales representative at [email protected] or (888) 753-5060. Companies should start by letting us know the applications they want to host with us, by estimating how much storage space they’ll need for each application, and by figuring out how many of their employees will need to be able to access each application. Businesses don’t need to be exact about their storage and user capacity needs; usually, all we need to know is a business’s type of applications (accounting software, CAD software, document management software, etc.) and number of employees in order to design and build a hosted solution that satisfies its IT requirements.
Next, our sales representative will present the businesses with a customized price quote that includes their setup costs and the Hosted Applications’ low, flat monthly fee. (The setup process, up until this point, is absolutely cost- and risk-free. Therefore, don’t hesitate to call us, even if you’re just curious about how much our Application Hosting services would cost your business!) Finally, our hosting experts will take care of deploying and configuring the Hosted Applications and assist clients that are switching from an on-site deployment with the data migration process. The speed of an Application Hosting or QuickBooks Hosting deployment depends on the application and a business’s IT preferences, but we guarantee that we can migrate a business’s entire on-site IT infrastructure to our hosted IT infrastructure within 30 days—so it should take us much less than a month to deploy a single Hosted Application.
In addition to being convenient, cost-efficient, quick, and highly-customized, other features of the IronOrbit deployment process include:
- It doesn’t require businesses to purchase, install, or maintain any on-site servers.
- It also makes it unnecessary for businesses to purchase and deploy on-site PC workstations, since IronOrbit Hosted Applications can be accessed from any Internet-connected device, regardless of its age or condition (server-side processing and storage take care of 100% of our Hosted Applications’ IT requirements) and whether it’s a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Many software developers offer stripped-down, web-based versions of their desktop applications. IronOrbit only hosts the full desktop versions of applications, however. As a result, our clients don’t have to sacrifice critical features when they switch to Hosted Applications. It also means that our clients don’t have to purchase new software licenses when they switch to IronOrbit Application Hosting—instead, they can transfer any of their existing, non-expired licenses to the new deployment.
- IronOrbit Hosted Applications deployments aren’t set in stone; they’re scalable. If a business grows, shrinks, or develops new IT requirements, it can quickly and easily add processing power, storage capacity, and users to an already-deployed application.
IronOrbit will host ANY application; contact one of our sales representatives today to get the setup and deployment process started!