Virtualization makes it possible to take a single physical server and turn into multiple independently-functioning virtual servers. These virtual servers are as secure and private as dedicated physical servers, and though by definition they share a physical server’s resources with other virtual servers, each virtual server has its own allotted pool of resources that it doesn’t share with its fellow tenants. Virtual private servers bring together the flexibility and cost-efficiency of non-partitioned hosted servers and the security and reliability of dedicated hosted servers, and as a result there’s no more popular or widely-offered hosted solution than VPS hosting.
Why Businesses should select IronOrbit VPS Hosting Solution over other hosting providers?
- Security. Our Virtual Private Servers are protected by our advanced and comprehensive Orbital Security System. Our Orbital Security System includes physical (24x7x365 alarm monitoring and closed circuit video monitoring at our datacenters), operational (ISO 17799-compliant access control and change management), and logical and system (firewalls, IDS/IPS, patch management, gateway antivirus, and content filtering) security measures. Orbital Security allows our Virtual Private Servers to comply with data security regulations such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, and GLBA.
- Support. Our Virtual Private Servers come with around-the-clock monitoring and maintenance and 24x7x365 all-inclusive technical support (“all-inclusive” meaning that IronOrbit will not only help businesses to fix problems with their hosted servers, but also help them troubleshoot any problems with their local IT hardware and software).
- Cost. IronOrbit Virtual Private Servers don’t require the purchase of any additional onsite servers or the hiring of any additional on-premise IT personnel. In addition, they (and the Orbital Security, 24x7x365 technical support, around-the-clock monitoring and maintenance, and data backups they come with) cost only a low, flat monthly fee.
- Performance. IronOrbit Virtual Private Servers, unlike the Virtual Private Servers of other hosting companies, are as fast and responsive as onsite servers. The difference between our Virtual Private Servers and theirs is Atomic Speed Technology—an exclusive blend of protocols, best practices, and technologies that utilizes intuitive, trend-based disk I/O caching and prevents slow and low-bandwidth networks from dragging down the performance of our solutions.
- Customization. We can build our Virtual Private Servers according to our customers’ exact specifications. Alternatively, if customers aren’t sure of exactly what kind of Virtual Private Server they want, we can build a hosted sever based upon an evaluation of the client’s current infrastructure as well as their IT requirements and preferences. Our Virtual Private Servers are also scalable, so any amount of users and storage capacity can be added to them at any time.
Sign up for VPS Hosting from IronOrbit today by contacting us at [email protected] or (888) 753-5060. Businesses can also learn more about our other Managed Server Hosting options by visiting the Terminal Servers, Citrix Servers, and Compliance Servers pages of our main site.