IronOrbit Hosted Desktops and Hosted Applications perform at least as well as on-premise IT solutions, even though our solutions are hosted at offsite datacenters and accessed via the Internet. Our offsite and network-based solutions are able to outperform locally-installed operating systems and software as a result of our Atomic Speed Technology, a painstakingly-developed set of technologies, protocols, and best practices that helps us maximize the speed of our servers and networks. IronOrbit hosted solutions not only perform better their onsite, self-hosted counterparts, however; they’re also more cost-effective, secure, reliable, scalable, and environmentally-friendly; are accessible from anywhere and with any Internet-connected device; and don’t require businesses to purchase or maintain any on-premise servers.
For many businesses, the ability of IronOrbit hosted solutions to perform as well as onsite, self-hosted solutions is reason enough (considering that IronOrbit is also more convenient, cost-effective, accessible, secure, reliable, scalable, and eco-friendly) to sign up for our Hosted Desktops, Hosted Applications, or Managed Hosted Servers. The performance speed of our hosted solutions isn’t as important to some of our clients, however; these clients are instead concerned with how reliable, scalable, and secure our hosted file servers are. In any event, though, businesses have many reasons to prefer IronOrbit Hosted File Serversover onsite, self-hosted file servers, as well. The hosted file servers of IronOrbit come in three different forms:
- Managed Hosted Servers. Instead of using our Managed Hosted Servers to self-deploy applications, virtual desktops, or websites, businesses can turn them into file servers.
- Hosted Virtual Desktops. Hosted VDIs can be set up to have shared storage, so that users that are part of the same deployment of Hosted Desktops can access each other’s files and data.
- Document Management Systems (Microsoft SharePoint). Hosted document management systems such as Microsoft SharePoint have the same storage and sharing features as hosted file servers.
The benefits of selecting IronOrbit Hosted File Servers include:
- Better data security. We protect our Hosted File Servers with enterprise-level security measures such as firewalls, antivirus, spam blockers, and intrusion prevention and detection systems.
- More accessibility. IronOrbit Hosted File Servers can be accessed from anywhere with any Internet-connected device.
- Added reliability. Our Hosted File Servers are monitored and maintained 24x7x365 and backed with a 100% uptime guarantee. We also perform complete data backups of all of our Hosted File Servers on a daily basis.
- Unlimited scalability. Any amount of extra storage can be added to a Hosted File Server at any time.
Whether a business is looking for a Hosted Application or Hosted Desktop that performs like an onsite solution or a Hosted File Server that’s secure, reliable, and scalable, it should always rely on IronOrbit as its hosting provider: no one matches the quality and cost-effectiveness of our IT solutions.