IronOrbit Managed Servers cost only a low, flat monthly fee; don’t require the purchase of any expensive IT hardware or the hiring of any on-premise IT personnel; are flexible enough to host any kind of IT solution (including applications, virtual desktops, email clients, databases, and websites); and can be accessed from anywhere with any Internet-connected device.
However, IronOrbit Managed Server Hosting solutions are not only more cost-efficient, convenient, scalable, and accessible than an onsite IT infrastructure but more secure as well. This is because all of our Managed Server Hosting solutions are protected by our advanced and comprehensive Orbital Security System.
Security measures for our Managed Server Hosting include:
- 24x7x365 monitoring. IronOrbit’s knowledgeable and experienced personnel continually watch for and respond to security threats.
- Physical security. We use biometric palm readers and 24x7x365 closed circuit video monitoring and alarm monitoring to physically protect our datacenters.
- Operational security. We also use ISO 17799-compliant access control, activity logs, and change management procedures.
- Firewalls. We restrict access to authorized users, devices, and IP addresses only.
- Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS). Our IDS/IPS seeks out and blocks cyber-attacks of all kinds.
- Patch management. IronOrbit keeps all components of our Managed Servers updated to protect them from known security threats.
- Gateway antivirus. We filter out malware before it can reach the hosted servers of our clients.
The advanced security of our Managed Servers benefits our customers by preventing costly and reputation-harming data breaches. The protections of our Orbital Security System also maintain businesses’ productivity levels by preventing downtime incidents and performance slowdowns.
Some of the types of Managed Servers that we offer include Terminal Servers (hosted servers set up to run Microsoft Terminal Services), Citrix Servers (hosted servers running Citrix XenApp or XenDesktop), Compliance Servers (hosted servers designed and built to be compliant with data security regulations such as HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, and GLBA), and Virtual Private Servers or Virtual Dedicated Servers (software-defined hosted servers that only take up a portion of the resources of a physical server).
In addition to the Orbital Security System, all of our Managed Server Hosting solutions also come with around-the-clock performance monitoring, 24x7x365 US-based technical support, performance-optimizing Atomic Speed Technology, and complete daily server backups.
Contact IronOrbit at [email protected] or (888) 753-5060 to sign up for our Managed Server Hosting solutions today. Also contact us if interested in a complimentary trial or demo of any of our solutions.