Signing up for managed server hosting isn’t as simple as signing up for a hosted solution such as a hosted application. For example, a hosted application can be set up and deployed in a matter of minutes. It’s also pretty easy to cancel an application hosting service—all a business has to do is retrieve its files and wait for the hosting contract to expire. Businesses that sign up for managed server hosting often let the solution function as their primary IT infrastructure, however. It’s a lot more complicated to cancel a managed server (or a cluster of managed servers) that contains an IT infrastructure than it is to cancel a single hosted application. For one, the customizations and settings of a hosted IT infrastructure can’t be duplicated or transferred. Secondly, there will inevitably be a delay between when a business transfers its IT infrastructure from its old hosting platform to its new one—during which every aspect of the business that requires a hosted IT solution will be idle.
It’s therefore important for businesses to get their selection of a managed server hosting provider correct the first time and avoid a complicated and expensive exit process. Fortunately, companies that select IronOrbit Dedicated Server Hosting won’t ever have to worry about how easy or hard it is to cancel our services; instead, they’ll find that every aspect and feature of our managed server hosting solutions exceeds their highest expectations.
Sign up for Managed Server Hosting from IronOrbit today for a managed server that’s:
- Fully-scalable. Add users, CPU, RAM, and storage to your managed server at any time without disrupting the performance or availability of your existing IT assets.
- Dedicated. All of IronOrbit’s solutions are hosted on dedicated servers. A dedicated server performs better and is more dependable and secure than a shared or multitenant server.
- Customizable. You’re free to customize any aspect of your server that you want, including its hardware and operating system.
- Reliable. All of our managed servers come with a 100% uptime guarantee.
- Powerful. Thanks to Atomic Speed Technology, our managed servers perform as well as on-site servers.
- Anywhere-accessible. You can access your managed servers from anywhere with any Internet-connected device (desktops, laptops, thin clients, tablets, smartphones, etc.).
- Extremely secure. We protect our managed servers with our comprehensive Orbital Security System, which not only includes firewalls, IPS/IDS, antivirus, spam blocker, file encryption, and content filtering, but also patch management and 24x7x365 on-duty security guards, biometric palm scanners, and security cameras at our hosting facilities. IronOrbit also performs complete daily backups of all of our managed servers.