If youÛªre a business that would like to add talented and hardworking people to your workforce but are prevented from doing so by the high cost of labor in your area, youÛªre in luck.
With IronOrbit Hosted Desktops, businesses can hire employees living out-of-state or overseasÛÓand do it without having to make any radical changes to their IT infrastructure.
IronOrbit Hosted Desktops are web-based IT solutions that appear and perform the same as Windows desktop operating systems.
Though they can do anything that a locally-installed Windows desktop OS can do. Like run applications, access email, save files, and browse the web.
They also have the advantage of easy accessibility from anywhere with any Internet-connected computer, tablet, or smartphone. In addition, our Hosted Desktops are centralized onto a small number of interconnected servers.
This is despite being more accessible than locally-installed desktop operating systems. Which makes them easier to protect and manage.
The benefits of IronOrbit Hosted Desktops for businesses with remote workers include:
- Desktop-level functionality. IronOrbit Hosted Desktops are versatile and powerful desktop. Like environments that allow workers to access all of their files and applications from a single interface. They also enable remote workers to be as productive as onsite workers.
- Anywhere-accessibility. IronOrbit Hosted Desktops are accessible via the Internet from anywhere, and our three data centers. Including one on each coast of the continental US, ensure that our solutions are as fast and responsive as even the most high-end onsite PC workstation, regardless of the userÛªs location.
- High scalability. Provisioning a Hosted Desktop for a new remote employee takes at most a few days.
- No additional hardware purchases required. It wonÛªt be necessary for a business to purchase end-user devices for its remote workers. IronOrbit Desktop Virtualization solutions are accessible from any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- No additional IT personnel required. Businesses donÛªt have to hire any additional IT personnel when they sign up for our Hosted Desktops. Experience 24x7x365 technical support, an enterprise-level IT security system, and automated data backups come standard with all IronOrbit solutions.
The difference between the highest and lowest average annual wage among states is almost $25,000. It can also be inferred from these statistics that a business in the state with the highest average annual wage, Connecticut, could reduce its payroll costs by an average of up to 42 percent if it hired remote workers living in South Dakota, the state with the lowest average annual wage.
In addition, businesses can reduce their payroll costs even more by hiring remote workers in other countries. Workers in the United States make an average of $45,790 per year, for example, but the per capita income in India is only $1,527.
To start reducing their payroll costs by hiring remote workers, businesses should contact IronOrbit at [email protected] or (888) 753-5060 to sign up for our Desktop Virtualization and Hosted IT Infrastructure services today!