The most significant barrier for companies that want to switch to hosted QuickBooks isn’t cost or a lack of confidence in hosting technologies—it’s that they often don’t know where to start. For example, it can be difficult to find a hosting provider that has the flexibility, cost-efficiency, and supportiveness to be able to be trusted with a business-critical application. Most businesses are also unsure about how to transfer data and software licenses from the old infrastructure to the new one.
The best way for businesses to switch to hosted QuickBooks is by signing up for QuickBooks Hosting from IronOrbit.
Advantages of companies selecting IronOrbit as their accounting application hosting provider include:
- Fully-managed. We support each IronOrbit Hosted QuickBooks solution with around-the-clock monitoring, 24x7x365 technical support, managed backups, Orbital Security, and Atomic Speed Technology.
- Flexibility. IronOrbit hosts the full desktop versions QuickBooks—so users can access the same features on an IronOrbit Hosted QuickBooks as on a QuickBooks program installed on the hard drive of their device. In addition, we can host any version of QuickBooks—including Basic, Pro, Premier, and Enterprise—as well as other accounting software such as Sage 50, Account Edge, and Dac Easy.
- Low, predictable costs. Businesses only have to pay a low, flat monthly fee for their IronOrbit Hosted QuickBooks.
- Assisted setup. IronOrbit can design and build businesses’ hosted QuickBooks according to their exact specifications (the amount of users, CPU, RAM, long term storage, and bandwidth they need, for example). We can also help businesses transfer data and licenses from existing on-site deployments of QuickBooks for a small additional fee.
It’s extremely easy and cost-efficient to switch to Hosted QuickBooks with IronOrbit. All it takes is four simple steps:
- Contact an IronOrbit sales representative at [email protected] or (888) 753-5060. He or she can answer any questions you may have about the technology or IronOrbit (its methods, facilities, staff, etc.).
- Tell the IronOrbit representative the particular software you want to host and the amount of users and IT resources
(CPU, RAM, long term storage, and bandwidth) you need. It’ll only take us a few minutes to generate a personalized quote for you.
- After the QuickBooks hosting solution has been deployed, it’s time to transfer over the data or software licenses from your existing QuickBooks deployment (if applicable). IronOrbit will coordinate the migration process so that it has minimal effect on the performance of your existing IT infrastructure.
- Once everything is deployed, log on to your IronOrbit Hosted QuickBooks with any Internet-connected device. You’re ready to start using your hosted solution!