IronOrbit Hosted QuickBooks is a fully-managed web-based version of QuickBooks.
Instead of being installed on an onsite PC workstation or server, IronOrbit Hosted QuickBooks is deployed on the servers in our datacenters. It is monitored, maintained, protected, and backed up on a continuous basis by our technicians.
IronOrbit Hosted QuickBooks can be accessed from anywhere with any Internet-connected computer, thin client, tablet, or smartphone.
The Benefits of Opting for QuickBooks Hosting with IronOrbit include:
- It doesn’t require the purchase or maintenance of any onsite servers
- It comes standard with 24x7x365 technical support; a PCI DSS-, SOX-, and GLBA-compliant IT security system; managed data backups; and a 100% uptime guarantee
- Even with the support, security, and backup services included, IronOrbit QuickBooks Hosting solutions cost only a low, flat monthly fee
There are no downsides to switching to IronOrbit QuickBooks Hosting from a locally-installed version of QuickBooks because:
- IronOrbit can host any version of QuickBooks, including QuickBooks Accountant, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise.
- The versions of QuickBooks that IronOrbit host are the same as the ones that businesses would install on the hard drives of employees’ PCs or on terminal servers—so IronOrbit Hosted QuickBooks has all of the same features and capabilities as a locally-installed version of QuickBooks, including the ability to support add-ons or plugins like these.
- In addition, companies that already have software licenses for their locally-installed versions of QuickBooks can simply transfer these licenses to their IronOrbit Hosted QuickBooks deployment—it’s not necessary for them to purchase new QuickBooks software licenses when switching to IronOrbit QuickBooks Hosting, and we don’t charge any upgrade or conversion fees for the transferring of the licenses.
- The actual process of switching from an onsite QuickBooks deployment to IronOrbit Hosted QuickBooks is fast (we can migrate any onsite IT solution to the cloud within 30 days, guaranteed), easy (our engineers take care of everything, migrating businesses’ onsite data to our servers and setting up and deploying the solution), cost-effective (we charge only a small, one-time fee for our setup process), and non-disruptive (businesses will be able to access their onsite version of QuickBooks throughout the setup process, and we will only migrate data outside of a company’s normal business hours to keep from slowing down the company’s network and infrastructure).
To switch to IronOrbit QuickBooks Hosting, contact one of our helpful sales representatives at sales@Ironorbit.com or (888) 753-5060 today! Also, our Application Hosting platform supports any application, so feel free to contact IronOrbit if you’re interested in switching any of your locally-installed applications besides QuickBooks to the cloud as well.