Businesses in northern and central Colorado that have had their on-site IT infrastructure damaged or destroyed by the unprecedented flooding earlier this month can rebuild their IT infrastructure for FREE by contacting IronOrbit at (888) 753-5060 or by email. Specifically, Colorado businesses affected by the flooding that contact us won’t have to pay anything for:
- A detailed analysis of their former IT infrastructure
- A consultation with one of our IT hosting experts to see if they want or need to upgrade or change anything about their infrastructure
- The setup of their new hosted IT infrastructure according to their exact specifications
- The transfer of any surviving data from the old on-site IT infrastructure or an on-site or off-site backup system to the new hosted IT infrastructure
IronOrbit is a leading provider of hosted IT solutions. The unparalleled variety and customizability of our offerings make us uniquely capable of rebuilding complete on-site IT infrastructures. For example, our Hosted Desktops (which have the same appearance and all of the same features as a Windows desktop operating system) can replace PC workstations; our Hosted Applications and Dedicated Server Hosting can replace a business’s on-site servers; and our onthenetPhone Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution can replace a business’s landline telephones.
Another reason that flood-affected Colorado businesses should select IronOrbit to rebuild their IT infrastructure is the fact that our solutions are disaster-proof. Our datacenters are geographically separated (we have two on the West Coast and one on the East Coast) as well as situated where severe weather is rare (Southern California and Virginia) so as to eliminate the possibility of our infrastructure being wiped out by a single natural disaster. Also, IronOrbit hosted solutions don’t have to be accessed from a PC at an office—they can be accessed from anywhere with any Internet-connected computer, tablet, or smartphone—so even a business whose only office has been completely destroyed can avoid disruption by instructing employees to work remotely until a replacement facility can be found.
The resilience of our hosted solutions proved itself last year during Hurricane Sandy. Though thousands of businesses on the East Coast with on-site IT infrastructures experienced extended downtime, had their expensive on-site servers and storage devices destroyed, or lost a lot of important and irreplaceable data, IronOrbit clients in even the hardest-hit areas were able to continue working before, during, and after the storm and their hardware and data (located in our datacenters outside of the disaster zone) were never in any danger of being damaged or destroyed.
The Vice President of Fratello Construction, an IronOrbit client located on Long Island, commented, “Hurricane Sandy could have been a catastrophic data disaster for our company but our business didn’t skip a beat. Some of our neighbors were not so lucky. Hosting our IT with IronOrbit has been one of the best business decisions we have made; it continues to pay off every day.”
In addition to protecting businesses’ IT infrastructures from infrequent natural disasters, IronOrbit also provides protection from more common threats such as malware, hackers, power outages, and burglars. All IronOrbit solutions—including our Managed Servers and Virtual Dedicated Servers—are equipped with security measures such as:
- Physical security (biometric palm readers and 24x7x365 alarm and closed-circuit video monitoring) at our datacenters
- Environmental protection systems (redundant HVAC, raised flooring, smoke detectors, and pre-action, dry-pipe fire suppression systems) and uninterrupted AC and DC power solutions backed by emergency generators
- Operational security (administrator-level access control and audit trails) and logical and system security (Cisco network firewalls, IDS/IPS, patch management, gateway antivirus, and content filtering)
- Backup and disaster recovery (encrypted daily offsite data backups and weekly server snapshots)
Other reasons that flood-affected Colorado businesses should select IronOrbit to rebuild their IT infrastructure include our ability to deploy our solutions quickly (we can transfer any business’s on-site IT infrastructure to the cloud within 30 days, guaranteed), which will allow them to get their applications, email servers, and websites up-and-running again as quickly as possible; and the performance, reliability, and scalability of our solutions (our solutions, backed by Atomic Speed Technology and our 100% uptime guarantee, perform better than locally-installed solutions, and the amount of users and storage capacity of our solutions can be expanded at any time), because what good is a hosted solution that’s cost-efficient, accessible, and quickly-deployable but is too slow, unavailable, and inflexible to be depended on?
Rebuild your IT infrastructure now—and protect your business from any destabilizing natural or mad-made disasters in the future—by signing up for IronOrbit hosted desktop solutions such as Dedicated Server Hosting and Managed Servers today!